|Price / Tour||Address||Rate|
|3.630.000 VND||Yen Minh|
– 8:30 am – Shower, have breakfast, hand in passports to receive the loop permit, pick up motorbikes and prepare for your adventure!
– 9:30 am – Set off from Ha Giang and head for the Geo-National Park. There are many photo opportunities on the way, of course!
– 12:00 pm – Eat lunch and stop to see Quan Ba double mountain and Quan Ba sky gate
– 2:00 pm – Come to Yen Minh pine forest to rest and take photos
– 3:00 pm – visit the H’mong King Palace
– 5:00 pm – Arrive at Dong Van, check into the homestay, eat dinner and then head out to a couple of the local street bars to try some local beer and rice wine.
– 7:30 am – Breakfast at the homestay
– 8:30 am – Leave Dong Van on our motorbikes and go to Ma Pi Leng Pass. (Prepare for epic scenery!)
– 12:00 pm – Drop bags off in Meo Vac and eat lunch.
– 4:00 pm – Check in at Homesay Du Gia Then go to the waterfall shower
– 7:00 pm – Have Dinner and drink happy water
– 7:30 am – Have breakfast at the Homestay
– 8:30 am – Leave Du Gia to Brocade weaving village Lung Tam
– 11:30 am – Have lunch at Nam Dam Village and then visit around Nam Dam
– 2:00 pm – Visit Lung Khuy Cave
– 4:00pm – Arrive at Ha Giang Hostel. Shower, dinner and enjoy a few beers while waiting for the bus back to Hanoi. What an amazing adventure!
What’s included on the trip?
– All meals during the three days riding
– Motorbike rental
– English speaking guide
– All transfers
– Option to drive the bike yourself (previous bike experience is essential) or ride pillion (with an experienced local driver). The cost is the same.
– Your camera and an adventurous attitude!
What’s not included?
– Travel Insurance – We highly recommend travel insurance that covers motorbike injuries
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Extra snacks
– Bike repair due to riding failure
What to take
– Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
– It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.